Tuesday, June 9, 2009

US Team Trials and Teva Mountain Games

Wow! the last few weeks have been amazing; playing at the Glenwood wave, throwing big loops at the Gore Creek hole at Teva, and recently running Barrel Springs with Pat Keller, Jake Greenbaum, Adriene Levknecht, Bryan Kirk, and Kelsey Thompson. Talk about an adrenaline rush (not a young guns reference). In addition, the new Jackson All-Star was released and made its debut appearance at the Mountain Games.

I placed 2nd at Team Trials earning a spot on the US Team. My buddy and fellow H2O nation member, Chris Wing, of H2O Dreams hosted the live webcast for World Kayak www.worldkayak.com. check out the archived video.






Chris and I also hosted the live feed for the Teva Mountain Games



If you want to check out some of my photos from the events go to www.worldkayakblogs.com/throwdown



Me and Anne (my sister and traveling buddy...and I guess you could say manager too) are back in Glenwood now trying to make the most of the wave before it drops out. We will be headed to Lyons for the Lyons Outdoor Games next this weekend so look out for the live coverage hosted by Chris and I once again at World Kayak.


Later guys,
Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment